Emma is in a little pre-school class, they meet every tuesday and thursday and the moms take turns teaching. It is alot of fun and Emma comes home excited to show off what she did and learned those days. Emma is growing up-she doesn't even care that I drop her off, she likes to be with her friends! When it is not my turn to teach, it gives me some Ethne time and we usually run a few quick errands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute! I bet it is fun for her to have somewhere to go and be with her friedns... and nice for you to have a break! I love to see a post with more than a video... it is great to hear how things are going!
That is so cool:) I can't wait to put Gordon in something like that!! She is soo BIG!!!! We miss you guys
Post a Comment