The girls had so much fun in the snow! We tried to build a snowman but the snow was not wet enough. Emma and Ethne loved walking in it and making foot prints and they even got a wagon ride around the neighborhood. It was such a fun day.
Yay for Snow!!! You are more than welcome to come and stay here one winter and see all the snow we get. After awhile we get sick of it but we haven't had any in awhile and I miss it snowing all the time!! They look like they are having a BLAST playing in it:) Absolutely precious
you guys always do the best job at taking great pictures! I wish I had you around to take mine! Glad you have snow, we have gotten some more lately. It so beautiful and peaceful when it snows!
3 comments:
Yay for Snow!!! You are more than welcome to come and stay here one winter and see all the snow we get. After awhile we get sick of it but we haven't had any in awhile and I miss it snowing all the time!! They look like they are having a BLAST playing in it:) Absolutely precious
Those are some FABULOUS photos!
you guys always do the best job at taking great pictures! I wish I had you around to take mine! Glad you have snow, we have gotten some more lately. It so beautiful and peaceful when it snows!
Post a Comment