We used colored popcorn, skittles, swirl candies -called jelly sandwiches, candy canes and lots of other random candy that we had on hand.
Ethne kept eating her candy!
My house -very hansel and gretel -ish!
Emma's House
Ethne's House
We made our gingerbread houses 1 week before christmas. We usually make them earlier but this year with both girls in school now we ended up making them on their first day off for hoilday break. We had a fun time decorating them. It is hard to find the traditional christmas colored candies so we used what we could find and it made for very colorful gingerbread houses.

1 comment:
I love the gingerbread houses! They turned out super cute! This year I decorated gingerbread houses at a friend's house, and was completely "gingerbreaded" out! So, I was bummed when I didn't carry on the tradition of inviting someone over to make them. {I wonder where I got THAT tradition from!} But, it worked, I guess. It was still fun!
I was thinking about you the other day, and how much I learned from you! You are such an amazing woman! I love following you blog. Miss you!
Post a Comment