Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread House 2008

About 2 weeks ago we made our Gingerbread houses, I made one for Emma and Ethne and Me and another for a friend, she came over to make one too! We had so much fun decorating the houses all morning! Emma really got into it this year and loved putting icing all over her house, she kept saying that her house needed more and more snow on it.
Emma was really good at putting the icing on her house!
Ethne knocked her house off the table as soon as it was put in front of her and it broke to pieces ~ so she just ate the house. I was so glad I made one for each other wise Emma would have been very upset with Ethne, and Ethne seemed to enjoy eating her house.
Putting more snow on her house.

Almost complete, needs a tree and some powdered snow.
Side view of my house, very Christmas-love the reindeer on top and the green and red pattern!
Our little houses, Emma's and Mom's, it was so much fun the decorate them this year and have Emma excited to help. Love this tradition and I am so glad to pass it on to others to make it their tradition too! -Jen

No comments: