Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Favorite Book Character

At School a few weeks ago, the children were asked to dress up as their favorite book character. Emma's favorite book character is Curious George and her favorite book is Curious George goes to a chocolate factory. I Ironed on the cover page of the book to a Brown shirt, somehow managed to find brown leggings and Emma helped make the box of chocolates out of an old chocolate box -Which smelled like chocolates! We drew pictures of the chocolates just like in the book and glued them in the box. Emma was so excited! She loves her box of chocolates. What a Fun Day!








3 comments:

Jenn said...

so cute-- that's our boys' favorite too!

Missy said...

That is adorable! I wonder what character Trin would choose if given that assignment.

Austin and Marianne said...

I LOVE how cute Emma looks! I should try that idea with my class!