Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wet Market




This is the Wet Market. It is like a farmer's Market in the states but the prices are better and more variety of things to buy. It is called a wet market because the floors are wet around the Fish and Meat Stalls.






You can buy everything here from cookie snacks, candies, fruits, vegetables, noodles, meats and house hold items. It is all sold here.














We have had no problems other then the smell of stinky fish. All the food is fresh and clean and they have regulations here to keep the meats safe. We usually come here once a week to buy what we need and because it is so fresh I think it is better then going to the grocery store and much cheaper.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the whole idea of this-- wish we had one in Heber!

Austin and Marianne said...

Everything looks soo good! I wish there was one close to me!