Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Swim Gala

For the past month and a half I have been helping in Emma's school class with their required swim lessons for PE. Emma refused to go under water but at least by the end of all the lessons she can swim with out water wings. It was fun to help with the class, each week Ethne and I were able to swim with Emma. Last Friday they had a big swim gala for all the elementary school kids. The children played water games in their class and rotated around the pool to different stations, they were able to show off their skills to their parents.

































It was a hot and sunny day, perfect for swimming. Ethne and I were able to watch Emma swim and I was able to take pictures. Ethne wanted to get in the water! It was fun to watch and All had a great time!


No comments: