Both were excited to go!
(Emma did not want the picture taken)
When they got off the bus, I heard Ethne squeal and say, that's my mom. They both had a good day at school. They had so much to tell. Ethne learned songs and met new friends and Emma had a great day, she likes her new teacher and most of her class is the same from last year so she knew them. I think this will be a fun school year for the girls.
(Emma did not want the picture taken)
When they got off the bus, I heard Ethne squeal and say, that's my mom. They both had a good day at school. They had so much to tell. Ethne learned songs and met new friends and Emma had a great day, she likes her new teacher and most of her class is the same from last year so she knew them. I think this will be a fun school year for the girls.
My little ones have grown up!

1 comment:
How fun that they can go to school together! They are so cute.
I love your posts, it's amazing to see where life has taken you.
Post a Comment